Adobe InDesign training course
onsite at your office
This InDesign training course will enable you to create a broad range of artwork including:
- product leaflets and price lists
- adverts, posters and banners
- newsletters and data-sheets
- bid documents, pre-qualifications and proposals - PPQ's etc
Making real InDesign artwork
Learning how the software works is all very well but we'll show you the next stage too - how to create print-ready PDF files. We'll base your course on the actual documents you need to make. You can send us your own PDF examples or other documents prior to your course and we'll rebuild them as part of your learning experience!
We'll hold your InDesign course at your office
and on the dates that you want
Answers the following:
- How do I use InDesign to create a series of information brochures?
- How can we make our own print ready adverts?
- How do I create posters and product leaflets?
- We need to create and produce bid proposals and bid documentation
- We want to make a set of forms
Course Duration 2 Days
This training course can also be tailored to one day if preferred but naturally cannot therefore cover all items in the course profile
Course Topic Areas
Using the tools & palettes
Changing views, zoom & pan
Preferences and defaults
Page Layout & Structure
Customise the workspace
Page and margin set-up
Using master pages and page numbering
Adding & importing text
Threading text through frames
Setting text frame properties
Working with tabs and tables
Creating & managing styles
Numbered lists & bullets
Working with colour
Process colour printing
Effects & Transparency
Creating Shapes & Paths
Drawing basic shapes and lines
Drawing with the pen tool
Using the Stroke panel
Scaling images correctly
Text flow around images
Built-in image effects
Managing links to images
Native Photoshop and Illustrator files
Printing and Output
Spot colour printing
Process colour printing CMYK
Working with Printing companies
PDF export for Print or Internet
Your Adobe InDesign course:
- will be held at your offices on dates to suit you.
- is normally for 2 days but you can select the duration.
- allows you to create the designs you want using your own examples.
- is designed for you and will focus on what you need to know.
- you'll waste no time on irrelevant topics as all the delegates are from your company
- You can include some Photoshop and Illustrator training in this two-day course if you wish
Get a price for your InDesign training course
Your on-site training course
We have recently held courses in London, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Bournemouth, Southampton, Sheffield, Rotherham, Amsterdam and Paderborn. Wherever you are - we'll come to you!
PPQs and Tenders with InDesign
Get a price for this course
Where is the course held ?
It is carried out at your offices
What are the dates ?
You choose any date that suits you
We give you technical support after your course for 6 months by telephone or e-mail
- Creative Cloud
- CC 2017
- CC 2015
Get a price for this course